You will find here the conditions for modifying or canceling a stay at the guest house Les Cinq Sens at Château Mayne Lalande in the Médoc and in the guest rooms La Villa Bordelaise in Bordeaux.
Due to our small size, any cancellation or modification of reservation affects us significantly and leaves us very little chance of re-renting the room initially reserved.
Hence the application of the following conditions:
- Stays are guaranteed only by receipt of a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay. This deposit can be paid by check payable to “Les Cinq Sens du Château Mayne Lalande”, and must reach us within 7 days of your reservation, after which the reservation will be automatically canceled, by bank transfer, by Paypal when booking online on our website or by credit card.
Cancellation or modification
- In the event of cancellation or modification up to 3 days before the date of arrival, 30% of the total amount of the stay will be retained.
- In the event of a late cancellation or modification (less than 3 days) or no show, our establishment will require payment of the full balance of the stay which had been reserved.
- Any interruption of stay not reported at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure date or any no-show will result in the automatic cancellation of the remainder of the reserved stay, and the invoicing of two nights as compensation, as well as the retention of the deposit.
- No service may be deducted subsequently from the arrangements or packages, even if it is not actually consumed.
- Your room will be prepared to welcome you from 4 p.m. and must be vacated on the day of your departure by 11 a.m.
- In order for you to make the most of your stay with us and for everyone’s comfort, we recommend that you arrive before 6 p.m. Any arrival after this time must be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
- We are waiting for you at the reception to welcome you, get to know you and introduce you to the castle, the garden and the wellness area and to take you to your room.